- Wednesday, November 18, 2015 ~ Pie pick up (at Cario Cafeteria 4-7pm)
- Saturday, December 5, 2015 ~ All County Auditions
- Monday, December 7, 2015 ~ 7th Grade Holiday Concert
- Tuesday, December 8, 2015 ~ Mandatory practice for 6th graders at 7:00am
- Tuesday, December 8, 2015 ~ 8th Grade Holiday Concert
- Thursday, December 10, 2015 ~ 6th Grade Holiday Concert
Thank you to everyone who participated in the pie fundraiser. Pies will be delivered and are available for pick up on Wednesday, November 18th from 4-7 pm in the Cario Cafeteria. Please contact Angela Redden if you have any questions at 843-224-2267 or email@example.com. The pies must be picked up during these hours since we don't have freezer storage. They will be donated to ECCO if they are not picked up on Wednesday.
- The 6th grade band will have their first concert on Thursday, December 10 in the Cario gym. The concert begins at 7:00. Student call time is 6:15. THE CONCERT IS MANDATORY AND IS A GRADE!
- In order to prepare for the concert, we will have a morning rehearsal on Tuesday, December 8. Students need to be at Cario at 7:00AM. They can be dropped off in front of the gym, and students can enter through the back of the building by the cabanas. THIS IS A MANDATORY REHEARSAL FOR A PARTICIPATION GRADE.
- 6th grade concert attire: Black pants from Stagecoach. Black band polo. I know there are a lot of students that have not received their shirt yet. They will get it soon. Parents are responsible for getting the pants. Stagecoach knows which pants to give you, just tell them you are with the Cario Band.
Upcoming concert opportunities for concert credits:
- November 19: Wando Band Fall Concert, 7:00 in the Wando Auditorium
- December 7: 7th Grade Holiday Concert, 7:00 in the Cario gym
- December 8: 8th Grade Holiday Concert, 7:00 in the Cario gym
- December 10: 6th Grade Holiday Concert, 7:00 in the Cario gym
- December 10: Wando Band Holiday Concert, 7:00 in the Wando Auditorium
All students need to do 2 concert evaluations per semester for a grade. Students going for Honor Medal need 3 concerts per semester. The concert evaluation form can be found on cariobands.org under Forms.