The Cario Band Program thrives in good part to our outstanding parent and student volunteers. Simply said, without them the Band Program could not have enjoyed the many successes the band has earned over the past decade. Parents seeking a way to contribute should consider donating their time and talents. We invite you to explore the opportunities that we have and contact our volunteer coordinator to find out how you can make a difference.
All school volunteers are asked to fill out and return the CCSD Volunteer Application ( forms) to the Cario Middle School front office.
We have an easy way to sign up to volunteer to volunteer at band events. If you volunteer regularly, print out these instructions for quick reference.
- Visit https://www.charmsoffice.com/
- Select "Enter", "Parents, Students, Members"
- Enter CarioMSBand
- Select "Public Calendar"
- There you will see events on selected days. Choose an event to see a brief description of volunteer needs.
- Select the "hand" icon (looks like the turkeys we made in school) to choose a volunteer area.
- Enter your name, phone number and email address.
- Click "Sign Up" and you're done.
- Near the top of the screen, scroll over "Volunteer Opportunities" and you will see a drop down box of other upcoming events.
- Choose one and follow the directions to sign up.
We may also send out a link to a specific event sign up page. Copy and paste the link in your browser address bar and hit "Enter". If this method does not work for you, use the instructions above to go directly to the online calendar.
- Classroom Helper
- Booster Board
- Concert Setup Crew
- Sound System Crew
- Community Service