Note from the Directors
Mrs. Wilkinson has been unable to update the assignment page on a regular basis, due to the recent passing of her Grandfather and family illness. Assignments will be posted in the FTBR until further notice. Thank you for your understanding.
6th Grade SmartMusic: Line 43 is due on Monday, October 29th and Line 48 is due Wednesday, October 31st (extended by 2 days).
Halloween Concert Information: 7th & 8th Grade call time is 6:15 pm. Uniform is a Halloween Costume (no masks). Concert begins at 7 pm (time has been corrected).
Jeff Scott and Emily Wilkinson
- No Lessons Academy on Wednesday, October 31st, Tuesday, November 6th and the week of Thanksgiving.
- Halloween Concert - 7th & 8th Grade: Monday, October 29th. Call time is 6:15 pm. Concert is 7 pm (note: time has been corrected in the FTBR).
- Fundraising - Turn in your Fruit and Pie Orders on Monday, October 29th.
7th & 8th Grade Florida Trip - Important Reminders and Information
- Last Date to Drop: Thursday, November 8th
- Payment: The 2nd half of the deposit of $75 ($125 in total) is due on Thursday, November 8th. You can send payment into the band room or our mail box (1121 Park West Blvd., Suite B, #224, Mt. Pleasant, SC 29466). If payment is not received by 11/8 or you do not send an email to our Treasurer, Jackie Grey, you will be placed on our wait list. The trip is completely booked, so it is imperative that we receive your payment or notification that your student is dropping. Please make your checks payable to Cario Band Boosters and write your student's name and Florida Trip in the memo line.
- Registration Information: Your student will receive the Florida Registration and Information packet this week. Please read the information carefully and note the payment schedule and Florida Fundraiser and refund policy.
- Florida Trip Fundraiser: We will be selling the Wando Band Harmony Card for our Florida Fundraiser to defray the cost of the trip. It is important that we know that your student is dropping the trip as we do not want to assign Harmony Cards to these students. These cards sell for $15 and each student will be issued 3 cards starting Friday, November 16th. We must sell 350 cards or risk having a surcharge on the trip. PLEASE NOTE: The profits from Harmony cards will not be credited to your student's account.
- Fruit & Pie orders are due on Monday, October 29.
- Please have customers write separate checks for Fruit and Pie sales, and make checks out to Cario Band Boosters.
- If you have any questions please email email@example.com.