- 6th Grade Winter & Jazz Band Concert - Monday, December 10th at 7 pm - call time 6:15 pm
- 7th and 8th Grade Winter Concert - Tuesday, December 11th at 7 pm - call time 6:15 pm
- Classroom Holiday Parties - Thursday, December 20th (Band Room Volunteer Request to be emailed with additional details)
- All-County Master Class (for all students that auditioned): Thursday, January 3, 2013 - Charleston School of the Arts from 5 - 8:30 pm.
"Quarters for our Porters"
Shhh ... This is a surprise! Our "Day Porters", Tim and Alex, have done so much for our Band Program. We would like to show our thanks with a gift card for the holidays. Time and time again, Tim and Alex are always helpful and go above and beyond their job responsibilities to help the band. Please consider dropping "Quarters" in the Band Room Jar (any change or bills would be greatly appreciated - please no checks).
All-County Band Master Class
Every Student that Auditioned for All-County is invited to attend the "Master Class". Students are highly encouraged to attend, however, this is NOT Mandatory. Detail and information for the All-County Master Class is on our website.
Fare Share Assessment (FSA)
The balance of your FSA was due on Friday, December 7th. If you are continuing to fundraise your FSA, your balance is due immediately after the last fundraiser closes on on January 30, 2013.
Outside Concert Opportunities
If you know of any concert opportunities, please send your information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Monday, December 10th - 6th Grade Beginning Band and Jazz Band at the Cario Gym at 7 pm (outside concert opportunity for 7th grade and 8th graders not in Jazz Band)
- Tuesday, December 11th - 7th and 8th Grade Winter Concert at the Cario Gym at 7 pm (Outside Concert Opportunity for 6th grade band students)
- Wednesday, December 12, 2012 - The Fifteenth Annual Charleston TUBACHRISTMAS at the Cathedral of St. Luke and St. Paul, Downtown Charleston at the corner of Coming St. and Vanderhorst St. Performance: 7:30 pm. Admission is free.
7th & 8th Grade Florida Trip - Important Reminders and Information
- Florida Trip Fundraiser: Students registered for the Florida Trip were given 3 Wando Band Harmony Cards to sell at $15 each on Friday. If you have dropped the trip or you have no intention of selling the 3 cards, please return them immediately to be reassigned (some 8th graders have not received their cards yet).
- Sale runs from December 1st - December 18th. Please return money and unsold cards in the envelope provided and complete the "Return Form" to ensure XXXXX. We will continue to sell unsold cards through January 16th.