Note from the Directors
- 6th Grade Honor Medals and 7th & 8th Grade Honor Band Medals were given in class today to help facilitate a shorter concert tonight. Please have your student wear the medal to the performance tonight. We will recognize thses students and take a group picture.
- Students that play either French Horn or Euphonium must bring their home instrument to the concert tonight.
- All Cario Band owned Instruments must be returned to the Band Room on Thursday, May 30th. Information on Cario Band Summer Instrument Rental for current 6th & 7th graders will be sent home next week. You MUST return your home instrument before it can be rented for the summer.
Jeff Scott & Emily Wilkinson
- Tuesday, May 14th – Honor Band Concert at 7 pm in the Cario Gym (6th, 7th and 8th Grade Bands perform). Call time is 6:15 pm.
- Thursday, May 16th - Wando Band 8th Grade Parent Orientation Meeting 7 pm in the Wando Band Room
- Tuesday, May 21st - Uniform Check-in for 7th & 8th Grade
- Wednesday, May 22nd - Box Top Battle Ends!
- Thursday, May 23rd - 8th Grade Band Class Year End Party
- Thursday, May 23rd - Volunteer Appreciation at Wild Wings in Mt. Pleasant 6 - 8 pm
- Thursday, may 23rd - Wando 8th Grade Parent Orientation - Make-up 7 - 9 pm in the Wando Band Room
- Friday, May 24th - Beach Bash Reservations Due
- Friday, May 24th – 2nd Semester Concert Evaluation due for all students.
- Tuesday, May 28th - Jazz Band performs at Pinckney Palooza at 8:30 am in the Cafeteria. Call Time 7:45 am in the Band Room
- Thursday, May 30th ~ ALL Cario Band school owned home instruments must be turned in. I
- Monday, June 3rd - Cario Carnival - Jazz Band performs throughout the day
- Thursday, June 6th - 6th & 7th Grade Year End Parties
- Thursday, June 6th - Cario Band Beach Bash 2 - 5 pm IOP County Park
7th and 8th Uniform Check-in
- Uniforms are back in the band room on Tuesday, May 21, 2013
- Wash uniforms in COLD water and Dry on low heat or hang to dry. They MUST be washed before returning. They can be dry-cleaned, but the washing machine works just fine.
- DO NOT wash the cummerbun and bowtie!
- Please send your child's uniform on a hanger.
- Fill out the Uniform Check-in Form with your child's first and last name, their band class, and pin this to their uniform. We MUST account for everyone's uniform.
- You may bring in your uniform starting Monday, May 20th. Tuesday is our Deadline!
Cario Band Beach Bash
Beach Bash Flyers are available in the Band room and will posted on our website within the next few days. The cost is $7 per person and the form and payment must be returned by Friday, May 24th.